Pink Paper Princess

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Recent Stuff!

















Here are a few layouts I have done recently....I have not done a lot of scrappin since it is summer time and we spend a lot of time outside :)

The first layout is titled "adorable you" and I used Echo Park, I have decided that I love to use there paper! It is so bright and fun...which is why I used it with that photo. That photo makes me happy just looking at it and so does the paper!

The second layout I used some photos of my husband and little boy flying a kite. The paper is Colorbok, friendly forest. I thought it worked well with the photos!

The third layout is my sweet little boy trying to fix my computer...that day I spent most of the morning complaining about how it was slow and not working right...next thing I know he has his little tool box and is under my desk trying to fix it for me! I love that boy! The paper is three bugs in a rug.

The last layout is a kit I got at my lss, designed by Heather Preckel...it was a two page layout that I am making it two one page layouts! I added the flowers, ribbon, bling and rubons to the kit! It is a photo of my family just a couple days after bringing our little guy home from the hospital!



No comments:

Post a Comment