Pink Paper Princess

Monday, August 22, 2011

Layouts.....















I have been getting alot done lately....here are just a few of what I have done this week!

The first one is my sweet little boy being his silly self! I am so happy with the way this layout turned out, the distressing and the colors mixed with the layering....and of course I had to throw a flower on it! I even used ribbon!

The second one is a simple one but my little guy picked out the paper for it!

The third one I did for a challenge at the MME blog, I love love love the photo I used of him at the beach!

The last one is a kit I created for my lss...and I added some handmade flowers to it!

TFL!






2 comments:

  1. hi.. i have just come across your blog and have been scrolling down admiring your layouts.. i love how you put so many papers together and they co-ordinate beautifully.. love your scrapping! think i may just have to put you on my blog list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pages! Love your take on the new sketch, great design.

    ReplyDelete