Pink Paper Princess

Monday, May 5, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook Reveal Day!!!

Yeah!  Today is the day I get to share the fabulous kits at My Creative Scrapbook!!!
 
 
The Main Kit
.
Packed full of Simple Stories Homespun Collection!
 
 
The Creative Kit
Bella Blvd Family Forever!
 
The Album Kit
Teresa Collins Hello My Name Is!
 
and finally The Limited Edition Kit
Prima Princess!
 
Which one are you going to get?  I know that I want them all!! 
This month I created with the Creative Kit and the Album Kit!!
 
I am going to show you my mini album today...
On the cover I used the very cool transparency clock with the doily.  I love to layer so on top of that I added a chipboard frame and a flower!


I used the polaroids here, I will have a tutorial soon on how I made them flip up :)
On the front side of each page I added a banner that extended our over the page!

Under the Believe card, I created an envelope with my WER Memory envelope maker (my favorite tool!)



 
Head on over to My Creative Scrapbook to see the creations of the fabulous design team and get our kit!


No comments:

Post a Comment