Pink Paper Princess

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Creative Kit Projects

Today I am sharing a few of the layouts I created with the May My Creative Scrapbook  Creative Kit!
 
Here is a look at the kit...
 
 
Here is a list of everything you get in the kit!
 
Family Forever 12x12 doube sided paper
  • Happy Home
    Family Game Night
    Borders ( 2)
    Sunday Brunch
    Family Rules
    Language of Love
    Freestyle Pickle Juice
    Family Photo
    Freestyle Gulf
    Mom and Dad
    Freestyle Mcintosh
    Vintage Bliss
  • 12x12 Bella Blvd Family Forever ABC and element sheet
  • Sticker label
  • Bella Blvd Die cut pieces
  • Pebbles pkg of 6 flowers
  • SC wood veneer pieces flower and circles
  • Red grosgrain ribbon
  •  
  • Here is a few of my creations!
  • The kit had a lot of great embellishments that were perfect for layering!

  • I loved how easy it was to mix all the pattern papers without it being too overwhelming!

  • I cut all flowers here from a piece of the pattern paper!
    
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment