Pink Paper Princess

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sketchabilities #106 Reveal

 
Sketch #106 has been revealed at Sketchabilities!!
 
 
This was an easy sketch for me, the layout came together very quickly!  
 
I used what I had left of my December Album kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  For the background I stamped with a music sheet stamp, used a stencil to add the circles and finally I added some splatters with a brown mist.  All of the papers were distressed and inked.
 
To see the full reveal and enter your layout go to Sketchabilities!


4 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty Kristin!! I love how you roughed up the edges of your layers - that really makes them pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Christmas layout! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little drummer boy he is Kristin and love all the patterned papers you've combined.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute layout, I love the photo and that little funny reindeer :)

    ReplyDelete