Pink Paper Princess

Sunday, December 8, 2013

More My Creative Scrapbook Reveal!!!

This month I got to play with two My Creative Scrapbook Kits!!!
 
Scroll down for my projects with the Creative Kit!
 
I also got to work with the Fabulous Album Kit!!!
 
 
I love that this kit has more of a traditional Christmas feel to it!
 
The kit comes with a 6x6 chipboard album, with it I made this!










 
There are so many embellishments in this kit, I add so much fun adding layers!!
 
Here is a layout!
I inked and distressed a lot on this layout!  I combined the cardstock stickers and chipboard pieces to make my clusters!
My last project, I altered a muffin tin!  I had so much fun with this project!
The kit came with a sheet of music, so I punched flowers out and painted them with Smooches Glimmer Glam!
 
Head on over to My Creative Scrapbook to get your kit!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment