Pink Paper Princess

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Its Reveal Time!!!!

 
The new kits for September are up at http://mycreativescrapbook.com/!!!
 
Are you excited to see???  You should be because they are FABULOUS!!!
 
 
Let's start with the CREATIVE KIT...
 

How fun is this kit??  Fancy Pants Wonderful Day line is so bright and fun!!  Look at all the embellies you get!  I think I need this kit!
 
 
Next is the ALBUM KIT...

This kit is already sold out...and you can see why!!  Look at all the pretty Lily Bee Sweet Shoppe you get!  I wish I could have had this kit!
 
 
Here we have the LIMITED EDITION KIT...
Gorgeous right?!?! The paper is Prima Anna Marie...and look at all those flowers!!!  This kit will not disappoint!
 
Last is the MAIN KIT....this is the kit I got to play with this month! 
You do not want this kit....you NEED it!!  We R Memory Keepers Chalkboard paper and embellies, along with some MME Chalk embellies!   The possibilities  are endless with this kit!  I made SIX pages and could make more what I have left!
 
Here is one of the pages I created...

 
More layouts to come!!
 
To see what the oh-so-talented design team did with this kits..
 
To get your kit(s)...
 





No comments:

Post a Comment