Pink Paper Princess

Friday, September 20, 2013

GJS Reveal!!!

 
Today is the day I posted my first project for Genuinly Jane Studios!!!  You can see the post here...http://www.genuinelyjanestudios.com/blog/some-romance/ :)
 


This is the cover, I used a combination of Graphic45 and 7Gypsies paper (both older lines).  As you can see I did a lot of distressing and inking!  I also used some modeling paste with a stencil and painted some glimmer mist on top of the modeling paste.  I used glimmer mist on the doily and the bird.  I colored the pearl with Liquid Gold in copper.  The flowers I put glue on the tips and added some Pearl ex.
Here are some close ups...

 
The inside I used a lot of the same product and techniques.
I wanted the doors to be able to close so I didn't add as much dimension here.  I cut slits in the black and white paper so you could see the couples.  I also did some stamping.
Here are the close ups...


 
I add so much fun creating this!!  I hope you will check out there products, the wood albums are awesome to work with!!
 
Thanks for looking!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment