Pink Paper Princess

Thursday, February 25, 2016


I am going to share one thing from each of my Main kit layouts, a small detail that helped make the layout feel complete to me!!
I wanted this layout to scream LOVE!!  So I picked out all my favorite pieces with sayings from the pattern paper, die cuts and wood veneers and I layered them down the side of the layout!


I loved the double heart wood veneer, but I knew I wanted it to be two different colors!  So I just used painters tape (you could also use washi tape) and I taped off one heart and I embossed the other.  I repeated this process to do the other heart!


When I saw the paper with all the strips (WER Memory Keepers-Key To My Heart), I knew I wanted to cut it up and make a banner!  I cut the patterns I wanted to use, making sure they were different lengths and widths.  I folded those pieces in half and adhered them to a piece of twine!  I love how it looks on the layout!


For my background on this layout, I used a stencil and mist.  I wanted to add a small detail to draw your eye to the photo!  I also added a few splatters in different colors.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I am seriously "in love" w/ all your layouts! They are so cute, colorful and whimsical! My fave is the first though: I just love the column of embellishments flowing into the torn paper!

    ReplyDelete