Pink Paper Princess

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Snow Mini Album

Today I am sharing the mini album I created using the January Album kit at My Creative Scrapbook!
 
I had a lot of fun creating this album, I got to use some fun techniques! 
 
Here is the kit...
Lots of fun embellishments to play with here!!
 
And now my mini album!
The cover does not have pattern paper on it!  I covered it with gesso, used stamps, mists, & stencils and glitter paste!  I used a punch to create the flowers!

The kit came with a metal die cut set from Echo Park, I used it to make the trees!

I also used it on this page for the SNOW and the trees are leaves here!

The kit had some fun snowflake wood veneers, I altered those with gesso and ink!






Its not to late to get your kit!!  But hurry before they are gone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment