Pink Paper Princess

Saturday, June 28, 2014

June Creative Kit

 
Today I am sharing the layouts I created with the June My Creative Scrapbook Creative Kit!
 
It was packed full of Imaginisce Perfect Vacation collection!  I love the awesome color combos and fun patterns that are in this collection! 
 
My first layout was for a sketch at Creative Scrappers!  It was fun to play with the block style!  The kit comes with the camera stamp, I used it with the pattern paper for a fun embellishment!

I used some photo from the our staycation at the Great Wolf Lodge!  Banners are probably my favorite thing to add to a page!

I was so happy with how perfectly all the colors in this collection matched my photos!

I love these photos of my little guy!  I don't usually like a lot of straight lines on my layouts, but I had fun with this one!

My last layout has nothing to do with vacations!  I turned the geo tag paper upside down so it looked like rain and it worked perfectly for my photo!


No comments:

Post a Comment