Pink Paper Princess

Saturday, April 5, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook Reveal!!!

It's time for the My Creative Scrapbook reveal!!  I am so excited to share this, the kits were fabulous this month!!!
 
Before I share some of my projects, I am going to show you the kits!
 
Main Kit
 
I just love all the pretty Pebbles product!!
 
Creative Kit
 
I love the mixture of paper and embellishments!!  It is perfect for Spring!
 
Album Kit
I had lots of fun with this kit!
 
Limited Edition Kit
 
Oh my goodness!!  There are so many pieces here!!  It is a gorgeous kit!
 
I am going to share my mini album I created with the Album kit.  I really enjoyed the bright bold colors!
 
 
To bind the album I used the binding ring, than added the bow!

The kit came with the Fancy Pants wood title, I embossed it with the red glitter!

I added little touches of the yellow polka dot washi tape all over the album!! I even covered the white flowers with it!

I made all the photo mats polaroids!

I love using stickers!!  They are so quick and easy to use!
 

More of the red glitter embossing powder here!

Lots of great embellishments to layer with!

 
I have a lot more projects to share....but not today!!
 
My Creative Scrapbook is where you can get your kits!!


No comments:

Post a Comment