Pink Paper Princess

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Recipe For A Happy Family!

I am sharing a cute mini album that I made with the March Album kit at My Creative Scrapbook!
 
I was so excited when I saw that I was going to play with the Carta Bella Homemade With Love collection!  It has been one of my favorite lines from the moment I saw it!
 
The kit came with a Prima stencil, I used that to create the base of all my pages!
 
How cute is that rolling pin?

On every page the pattern paper is popped up!

I did a lot of layering with  the embellishments!

On each page the photo mat opens up for photo space!

On this page I added a cute little bag!

The tags that are included in this kit are perfect for extra layers!

I hope you enjoyed my mini and it provided a little inspiration for you!
 
Go here to get your kit!


1 comment:

  1. What bazzill papers did you use in this cute album?

    ReplyDelete