Pink Paper Princess

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook Reveal!!!

 
It's time for the February Reveal at My Creative Scrapbook!!!
 
You are going to fall in love with these kits!!!
 
Main Kit
 
 
Creative Kit
 
 
Album Kit
 
 
Limited Edition
 
 
 
So much goodness to choose from, kinda makes you want one of each!!
 
This month I played with the album kit, full of BoBunny!! 
I was also very excited to create with the Main Kit!! 
 
I am going to share one project from each kit with you today!
 
Here is a layout with the Album Kit!
The BoBunny paper just screamed Love to me, so I could not resist using a photo with my little guy and me!  The prints and patterns on the paper made it to easy to add lots of layers!!
 
I have to admit that I just adore this kit!!  I love the soft colors and gorgeous patterns!!! I love that even though it has lots of hearts and pink, I had no problems making it work with photos of my boy!!
 
Check back for more project using these kits!!
 
For more inspiration using these kits and the other kits or to get your kit...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment