Pink Paper Princess

Monday, November 4, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook Reveal!!!

 
It's that time!!!  The reveal at My Creative Scrapbook  for November!!!  I have to say that I am so glad that my kit is picked for me each month, if I had to choose between these kits I would have a hard time!!
 
This month I played with the Album Kit!
 
 
Look at all the gorgeous Teresa Collins!!! 
 
I was able to make two minis!
 
The first mini album I used 4 of the chipboard pieces form the mini album that comes in the kit...
 







The second mini I used the other two pieces of chipboard and a file folder!

I also had enough supplies left over to make a layout!!


 
Here is the Main Kit,
 
the Creative Kit,
 and the Limited Edition Kit,
 
Hurry over to My Creative Scrapbook to get your kits!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment