Pink Paper Princess

Monday, October 7, 2013

Genuinly Jane Studios & Linnie Blooms Blog Hop!!


**For the My Creative Scrapbook Blog Hop, go here.**


Welcome to the  Genuinely Jane Studios(GJS)Linnie Blooms Blog Hop! If you came from Kristie's Blog then you are in the right place. If not, and you would like to start at the beginning, please head over to the Linnie Blooms Blog. The hop will start today and last until the 11:59 PM EST on Friday the 11th. 

If you aren't familiar with these two fantastic companies, then let me give you some background on them:  

Genuinely Jane Studios manufactures small and medium size wood mini-albums for mixed media, scrapbooking and altered art in many shapes and sizes. All of the albums are hand made right on site in their Central Missouri facility. In addition to their albums, they also carry other art supplies in their online store. Find them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/genuinelyjanestudios and their website at https://www.genuinelyjanestudios.com 
A love of creating has evolved into a studio where the owner, Linda Barutha, teaches mixed media art classes. Linnie Blooms is a local Mukwonago, Wisconsin  retail shop that offers craft supplies and art supplies. Fun and creative classes include mixed-media courses, monthly Pinterest classes, sewing classes for kids, crochet, and more. Linnie Blooms also manufacturers their own crafting supplies.  Linnie Blooms signature products are the Canvas Mixed Media Shapes & Blanks. These light weight canvas pieces are perfect for any of your crafting projects. Find them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LinnieBlooms and their website at http://lindabarutha.com/

Both the GJS and Linnie Blooms teams have teamed up to share with you the wonderful things you can create with their products. Be sure to check out both the GJS and Linnie Blooms websites for the full line of products! 


I used a wood camera from the camera mini and the canvas pockets, which I used to create a banner!
I fell in love with the Linnie Texture!  It was so fun to play with :)  Here I misted it and cut it up!  It is great for adding texture to your projects!

 


And because we love our followers, each company has generously offered up a prize! Two lucky winners will be chosen at the end of the hop to receive the following: 

GJS - Gift Certificate for Wood Albums valued at $15
Linnie Blooms -  One long canvas blank and 3 sets of Mixed Media Shapes.

How to Win: Leave a comment on all of the blogs in the hop and become a follower on my blog. The lineup is listed below for reference! 



For an additional entry, Like each of the companies Facebook pages!! While you are there, say hi! 
To thank you for stopping by, I am having a little giveaway!!  To be entered to win all you need to do is be a follower to my blog and leave a comment!
 


Your next stop on the hop is Sassy's Blog


21 comments:

  1. how creative.. love this project. what a great way to show off both products. Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, I love added texture!

    Tanya
    phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I love the background peeping through . . . and the camera with banners . . . love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this piece. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you did with the camera book Kristin!

    Ildi-GJS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so creative. I love the look of wood. Great job. I"m a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything about this makes me happy! I love love love the quote! Beautiful! ...and the Bo Bunny paper line you used is one of my all time favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. First... I SO LOVE THIS QUOTE!!! Its so true!!! :) I love the wood camera as the main focus, and covered in the film strip paper, love it!!! I am so loving the Linnie Texture! It adds so much and so much texture to a project but doesnt take over the project!!! Also, love that you tore some of the edges and put the Linnie Texture peaking out!!! :)
    Thank you so much for sharing!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do the cutest things for your designs! I love them all! I love the little details you add to your projects! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great project Kristin! Love that quote--it's so true! :-) Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool project--love the banner and the camera.
    I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great project! And I love your generous giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  13. THanks for sharing your project, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Quote drafted straight from a scrappers heart.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colors you used! Great project.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun project!! Love the quote.

    How lovely of you to offer such yummy blog candy. I am already a follower of yours by Google Friend. Yippee!!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great detail and your end product is sweeeeet!

    ReplyDelete