Pink Paper Princess

Saturday, May 4, 2013

May Design Team Projects

 
 
Its reveal time at http://mycreativescrapbook.com/!!
This month the album kit was packed full of Simple Stories 24/7!!  I loved the color combo of this collection...and the embellies were so fun to work with!
 
 
I was able to create FOUR layouts and a altered frame with the kit!
 
This first layout I used Distress stain to mute out the colors of the pattern paper.  I used the burlap hearts as templates to create the hearts with the burlap paper!
 
 
The collection came with a piece of paper that was all hexagons.  I cut all the hexagons out with an exacto knife, that used that as a stencil.  I used modeling paste and a chevron stcncil inside some of the hexagons.  Than I used a white pen and traced the hexagons.
 

The kit came with two chipboard circles that I used as templates to create the circles on this page. To make the banner I used the stickers and chipboard, along with some hand cut banners!
 

 


 
Since the kit is an album kit, it included a pocket album.  I used the pockets on this page to keep some little treasures from my little boy in it!  Tutorial coming soon!
 

 
For my last project I used a canvas backwards inside a frame!  I used just about everything from the kit here! 
 
Here is the main kit...
 
Here is the creative kit
 
and the limited edition kit
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is an awesome kit, and your layouts look wonderful..

    ReplyDelete